Please see below for details of your invitation to our upcoming Memorial Day event. We hope you can attend!
- The free symphony will be held Monday, May 28 in the City Pier Park (across from the City Pier) under the recently installed shade sails.
- There will be seating for approximately 400. No reserved seating is available.
- Parking is available at pier or park & ride the free trolley from Crosspointe fellowship Church at entrance to the City.
10:00 Invocation – Rev. Ed Moss of Crosspointe Fellowship Church Anna Maria
-Welcome & recognition of visiting dignitaries/officials present- Mayor Murphy
- Colors Presentation – Manatee County Sheriff’s Office Honor Guard: Color Guards, Bagpiper & Trumpeter
- Memorial Wreath placement – Mayor Bob Johnson of Holmes Beach (Lt. Col USA-Retired) & Capt. George Barford (USN- Retired)
- Recognition - Spouses & significant others of veterans present – Mayor Murphy
-Recognition – All veterans present (by branch of service) – Mayor Murphy
10:30 Symphony begins - 20 piece orchestra from the Anna Maria Island Concert Chorus and Orchestra to play patriotic music
11:30 Symphony concludes
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks, Dan Murphy – Mayor City of Anna Marīa Office (941)708-6130 Extension 124 Mobile (941) 538-8838
Under Florida law, all transmittals to and from this address are public records.
“Cur est AnnaMarīa omnis divisa in partes tres.”