Pledge of Conduct
- We may disagree, but we will be respectful of one another.
- We will direct all comments to the issues.
- We will avoid personal attacks.
- Each person making a comment should state his/her name and address for each and every comment made.
- No clapping, applauding, heckling or verbal outbursts in support or opposition to a speaker or his or her remarks shall be permitted.
(FSS 296.0105) IF AN INDIVIDUAL DECIDES TO APPEAL ANY DECISION MADE BY THE CITY COMMISSION OR CITY BOARD WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATTER CONSIDERED AT THIS MEETING, A RECORD OF THE PROCEEDINGS WILL BE REQUIRED AND THE INDIVIDUAL WILL NEED TO INSURE THAT A VERBATIM TRANSCRIPT OF THE PROCEEDINGS IS MADE, WHICH RECORD INCLUDES THE TESTIMONY AND EVIDENCE UPON WHICH THE APPEAL IS BASED.
(FSS 286.26) IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT AND FLORIDA STATE STATUTES, PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES NEEDING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROCEEDING SHOULD CONTACT THE CITY CLERK FOR ASSISTANCE AT LEAST THREE BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING (941) 708-6130 NOTE: ONE OR MORE ELECTED OFFICIALS OR BOARD MEMBERS MAY ATTEND THIS MEETING.